For your own unique personalised tour of Scotland contact us now on
01324 832 005
Tours of Scotland
Robert Fraser Travel is committed to a policy of fair trading. We never forget that this is your Tour of Scotland and we will do our utmost to ensure that you have a memorable, enjoyable and trouble free experience.
Please check your preferred dates on our availability calendar; however, this can only be an indication of our bookings as we may just get a last minute cancellation so it is always worthwhile checking direct with us. Even if we still don’t have the availability, often we can recommend another company who may be able to assist.
- A non refundable deposit of £100 per person is required to secure each bespoke tour. Reservations may be made by telephone, fax, and email or through our web site.
- The remainder of the tour price is due 30 days prior to the tour commencing.
- If you book within 30 days of the tour commencing the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
- We can accept payment by bank transfer, cheque or postal order made payable to Robert Fraser Travel.
- Debit or credit card payments can be made by clicking on the Paypal button below.
Tour cancellation charges
- Cancellations by clients will be subject to the following forfeit:
- 30 days or more prior to departure, deposit only.
- 20 – 29 days prior to departure, 35% of tour cost.
- 10 – 19 days prior to departure, 70% of tour cost.
- Less than 10 days prior to departure, 100% of tour cost.
Customers are liable for the following costs:
- Meals and refreshments
There will be ample time for stops for meals along the route. Your driver will keep you informed of all stops and can recommend places to eat.
- Entry fees to visitor attractions.
These visits are optional and you can expect to pay between £10 and £25 per person.
We greatly appreciated your good driving, knowledge of everything and your wonderful disposition. Thank you for a memorable holiday.
Tim & Yvonne USA